As part of our fast growing array of commercial cleaning services, we have dedicated a fleet of fully equipped mobile crews who take care of the regular communal areas cleaning service in many buildings all over Bangalore. Our prompt and efficient service helps our clients to provide excellent living and working conditions to their tenants. Communal areas and common parts have always been the first point of visitors’ contact with the building and their state of cleanliness is always our priority.
We use a planned and systematic approach to housekeeping. By planning cleaning activities whether they are one off or periodic, we ensure that the services can be performed faster and with minimum disruption to the occupants. Our checklist based approach offers Quality Control and prevents tasks from getting forgotten. I-Clean Cleaning stands for environmental sustainability which means we tend to have a “green” attitude in our activities and make all efforts to prevent environmental pollution. We encourage our customers to dispose recyclable material separately and treat hazardous waste with care. While gathering litter and garbage from your facilities, our personnel are trained to collect recyclable material separately which can then be disposed to recycling companies. We use safe and certified products for cleaning and disinfection.
- 1. Mopping and polishing (buffing) hard floors.
- 2. Cleaning of reception/concierge/security areas.
- 3. Litter picking outside the building
- 4. Bin area maintenance.
- 5. Car park sweeping.
All readily accessible floors vacuuming and areas under furniture
Wood floors vacuuming and dust or damp mopping
Floors washing and mopping
Window sills, ledges & baseboards dusting
Stairs and furniture vacuuming (including under cushions)
Light fixtures, lamps and ceiling fans dusting
Picture frames, knickknacks & wall hangings dusting
Cobwebs removing and blinds dusting
Furniture, woodwork, shelves, and door frames dusting
Banister/railing cleaning or dusting
Empty & clean ashtrays and wastebaskets
Entry doors and glass cleaning
Light switch plates cleaning
Outside of fireplace and mantel cleaning/dusting
Kitchen furniture hand wipe clean
Doors & frames spot cleaning
Door handles cleaning
Carpet edges vacuuming
Base boards & ledges hand washing
Tile grouting scrubbing
Extra attention to shower doors
Inside of range hood cleaning
Grease filter cleaning
- Empty Trash cans
- Clean windows
- Remove Cob Webs
- Clean and dust woodwork,
- fixtures and fittings
- Clean communal furnishings
- Polish door furnishings
- Vacuum floors and wash hard floors
- Clean front door and approach
- Change light bulbs (if required)
- Clean, clear and tidy outside areas
- Remove junk mail and loose rubbish
- Steam carpet cleaning if required
CLEANING CYCLE :
Our Professional team shall visit once in a month and do a complete professional cleaning. Other than that other teams shall work on daily, weekly, fortnight basis as accepted.
KITCHEN / CAFETERIA AREAS:
- Cabinet fronts cleaning
- Counter tops and backsplash cleaning
- Sinks cleaning & disinfecting, chrome shining
- Cleaning outside of appliances
- Microwave cleaning (inside and out)
- Top of Refrigerator and range hood cleaning
- Drip Pans cleaning
- Small appliances cleaning
- Table top cleaning
- Window over sink washing
- Floors vacuuming & mopping
WASH ROOMS AND REST ROOMS :
- Bathtub, shower, shower doors & tile walls cleaning and disinfecting
- Sinks, backsplashes, and vanities cleaning & disinfecting
- Mirrors & all chrome fixtures cleaning and shine
- Toilets cleaning & disinfecting
- Floors washing / disinfecting/carpet vacuuming
- Soap dishes and knick knacks cleaning
- Mildew chemically treating
- High Pressue Water Cleaning
- Cleaning Consolation on Cleaning Management
- Waste Disposal
- Factory, Complex, Office & Building Contract Cleaning
“ONE STOP FOR ALL YOUR HOUSEKEEPING MAINTENANCE SERVICES”
With the rise in mega cities and tall structures, façade cleaning is getting more difficult and challenging. so our first moto to make safety
True to the image of the Standard ISO 9001:2008 certificate obtained in 2013, we strive to implement with determination a quality management system for cleaning services strictly based on the standard of its requisites.
I-Clean we adapt the technology invented by the Japan promoters of our company while importing all our equipment /tools required to serve this purpose directly from Japan and also hiring the skilled people from Japan to undertake the training & cleaning activities.